Next meeting: 19:30 – 20:45 on 12th May 2021
“Does the ‘Fairer Share’ proposal for a proportional property tax help or hinder the campaign for a land value tax?”
Andrew Dixon, Fairer Share
Carol Wilcox, Labour Land Campaign
Non-members welcome to participate.
If you would like to attend the meeting, please email:
Fairer Share campaign
If you are new to the work of the Fairer Share campaign, these links might help:
- This is a 3-minute introductory video
- Here are Local Authority scatter graphs
- Op-ed from Grahame Morris in Labour List
- Jesse Norman reviewed Fairer Share. We were underwhelmed! We have answered his questions/concerns here.
- Our work was supported by The Observer/Guardian.
- The Observer/Guardian wrote this piece with regards to our Open Letter to the Chancellor. We have posted it in our News Section with the full list of co-signatories – we enjoy the support of the IPPR, Intergenerational Foundation, Generation Rent, Resolution Foundation, Demos, Radix, YIMBY Alliance, Priced Out, Tax Justice UK, IFS, Centre for Progressive Policy, Centre Think Tank.