The Labour Land Campaign advocates a more equitable distribution of the Land Values that are created by the whole community. We are a voluntary group working for land reform within the Labour Movement. Our members are members of the British Labour Party, Trade Unions and Cooperatives, or are individuals who support our aim to share land wealth through Land Value Taxation.
- Labour movement think tank launch pro-LVT paper
- Andy Hull writes for CLASS - May 2013
- Tories ignore subsidies the poorest give to the richest
- LLC Press Release - April 2013
- 'A growth manifesto' supports LVT
- The Economist - March 2013